Tuesday Tuneup – Rifle Setup Session – November 17th
Rifle Setup Session
November 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Come out and spend the day learning how to setup your rifle correctly, zero it properly, develop some data and shoot it out to distance.
You will walk away with more confidence in your firearm and your shooting abilities, and formed a basis for further practice and training in the future.
Held at Balnagown Hunting – a game estate in West Auckland – only 45 minutes from the city.
Come Join Us
Get set up and ready for your next hunt or shoot.
What we get up too…
- A suppressed rifle capable of 1 MOA at 100 meters (most modern rifles will do this)
- A quality optic capable of dialling to 20 MOA / 6 MIL (to get us to distance)
- Minimum 20 rounds of your normal ammunition
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Snacks, Food, Water
- Seasonal weather gear/rain gear
- Did we mention a suppressor? If you don’t have one – please get in touch.
It doesn’t have to be top of the line gear, and if you are unsure – just get in touch. We can supply some equipment.
It’s also kinda assumed you realise you will need to hold a valid, New Zealand firearms licence.