Rifle Setup & Fundamentals Session – September 29th
Rifle Setup & Fundamentals
Come out and spend the day learning how to set up your rifle correctly, zero it properly, develop some data and shoot it out to distance.
You will walk away with more confidence in your firearm and your shooting abilities, and form a basis for further practice and training in the future.
- A suppressed rifle capable of 1 MOA at 100 meters (most modern rifles will do this)
- A quality optic capable of dialling to 20 MOA / 6 MIL (to get us to distance)
- Minimum 20 rounds of your normal ammunition
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Snacks, Food, Water
- Seasonal weather gear/rain gear
- Did we mention a suppressor? If you don’t have one – please get in touch.
It doesn’t have to be top of the line gear, and if you are unsure – just get in touch. We can supply some equipment.
It’s also kinda assumed you realise you will need to hold a valid, New Zealand firearms licence.
September 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
A day of learning and shooting at one of Auckland’s nicest spots. Get your rifle sorted the right way, and learn how to get the most out of it.